Thursday 2 August 2007

Hyde park

So we thought we'd spend the day at beautiful hyde park!

It was lovely, very sunny, very green and grassy, lots of stupid englishmen joining the mad dogs in the midday sun trying to get burnt as quickly as possible.

unfortunately, although we took a camera, we neglected to put the battery back in it from charging it the previous night so no photos.

we got ripped off with by an icecream dude - 1.80 for an icecream cone and about a tablespoon of icecream..... We saw our first squirrel, and our second and our third. I don't think they'll ever not be cute!

We thought about doing the London eye, but thought that it could be our reward for getting a job. we also thought about going out to dinner, but as soon as we came home debbie fell asleep until about 6:30.

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but the sun stays up until about 9:30ish! so I walked to the shop in broad daylight at about 7:00pm last night to get stuff for a stirfry. I guess every silver lining has a cloud, so I don't care to think about what winter will be like.

Anyway, back to the job search

No comments: