Saturday 15 September 2007

Good Chiropractors in London have been found!!!!

This is a special message for all the wonderful patients and friends of Becker Chiropractic. I have found 2 fantastic Chiropractors in London (just incase you were intending to come over and visit me) but of course they are not as lovely as Stefan, but they do do a great job of adjusting spines, and that's the main thing!

The Chiropractors are Alan Jordan and Roger Hollis. They are at the Broadgate Spine Center, on London Wall, London.

I have been to both and currently see Alan as he starts earlier in the morning so I can whip in for my adjustments before I start work at 8:30am. Yes I know what you're all thinking. How could I possibly get up that early since I started at 10am back at Stefan's. Well I am and be prepared for another shock..........I am working until 6-:30pm, 5 days a week!!!!

Anyway, now that you've recovered, I am keeping up regular adjustments (fortnightly at the moment Stefan) because I practice what I preach, and to let you know they charge 45 pounds.

I am loving London and the sun hasn't stopped shining since we've arrived! So far so good. Yes Melanie, the tube is very stuffy and squashy so I have learnt to be pushy to be able to get on the tube. I have been temping for 7 weeks now at a recruitment agency and on this coming monday I should know if i have been offered a permanent receptionist/secretary role at 2 investment companies.

So please write a comment and if you're travelling to London, stop in and say hi to me as I do miss seeing you all. I hope you all are happy and healthy.

No comments: