Wednesday 19 September 2007

Financial Risk Management

Introducing.............. Financial Risk Management. www.frmhedge.com. They are a great company! Why, you ask. Well because they are employing me!!!!!!

Yes I have a permanent job, starting on 1st October. I am an 'Associate' which means a receptionist in one of their 2 posh offices just off the Strand and overlooking the Thames. They seem really friendly and professional and are offering me some delightful benefits including health and dental insurance, life assurance, discounted gym membership and they even have bonuses :) My hours are 8:30am to 6:00pm and they are about 20mins from my house, straight on the Northern Line, close to Charing Cross station.

I really have to praise God as he has opened up this door and has given me exactly what i wanted. I even get a 1 1/2 weeks holiday before starting there as I have finished temping for Marks Sattin as of now. Also a big thank you to everyone who has been praying and supporting us. Could you still continue to pray for Andrew to get a job.

I have been fairly stressed, but coping (and now celebrating) as I had been unsuccessful for 2 jobs (after having lengthy interviews). Waiting to hear back from the agencies really tugs at your emotions and is mentally draining.

Andrew and I have really have had to rely on God for wisdom, security and love since coming to London, and trusting in him completely that he will take care of us, no matter what. This has definitely been a positive thing for our relationships with God and we have grown so much. God is showing us what it really means to depend on him and live for him. We see his blessing and care everyday as everything has fallen into place, at the exact time that we've needed it.

So tonight we are having roast lamb with roast vegetables and brooklyn pudding to celebrate my new role!!!

.......that reminds me, I better go put the roast in now........ We have become better cooks since coming to London. Andrew makes French toast, red wine beef stew and wonton noodle soup. And did you know that you can make meringue with just a whisk and no beaters (and of course the egg whites)? Well I did. My wrist is sore but this brooklyn pudding will be worth it :) mmmm......mmmmm.......I've even learned to make Eggs Benedict with home made hollandaise sauce since coming here!!!

xoxoxoxxo Debbie

No comments: