Wednesday 13 June 2007

Approved!

So yesterday our Visas came through! I sent them by express post last Monday and they arrived back completed on Tuesday dispite the public holiday! That would have to be the fastest time dealing with a government organisation that I've ever experienced. Since they said 10 working days I didn't expect them to come until next Wednesday :D

So last night I got busy applying for jobs. Hope it goes well.

A correction to the last blog entry - it's Richmond, not Richland both Kingston and Richmond are in South-west London, Surrey to be specific. Putney is a bit closer into the centre and quite a bit more expensive so it will depend on how much we make. you can check the area out on findaproperty.com the rent's a killer. here's my favorite place so far: Click me

Go Go Gadget job-getting mechanism!

No comments: